A hidden garden gem the birds will love…
And here’s how:
- Eat a pot of Rod and Ben’s soup and thoroughly clean the pot and lid.
- Make 10 – 20 puncture holes, large enough for bird beaks, but not too big so the seeds to fall out.
- Carefully puncture each side near the bottom with larger holes and push through a long stick – this will be the bird perch.
- Punch two more holes near the top to thread through the twine, so you can hang it outside.
- Pop the lid back on and find the spray paint and paint pens, this one is a camouflage beauty.
- Fill with bird seed and hang it outside a window and watch for the birds.
Tip – you could make larger holes and fill the pot with fat balls. As it get’s colder the birds will appreciate a helping hand.