And the bonus is that this bunting stacks away!
And here’s how:
- Eat several yummy Rod and Ben’s soups (that bit is easy to do).
- Carefully make holes on each side of the pot to thread through the string.
- Find the spray paint and paint pens.
- THINK HALLOWEEN and get creative!
- Do as many different designs as you like.
- Thread them all together, you can tape or knot the string to keep the pots an equal distance apart.
- BOOM…halloween bunting.
Tip – you could use glow in the dark paint too for extra special effects!
You can also do fabulous Birthday, Christmas & Easter bunting…