101 things to do with a Rod & Ben’s pot!
Upcycling is the process of converting old or discarded materials into something useful and often beautiful
We have spent a great deal of time looking at the most sustainable ways to pot up our soups.
We use Polypropylene E pots (PPE), which are recyclable at most kerbsides.
- PPE is one of the most recyclable forms of plastic.
- They are lighter, which makes them less environmentally impactful to transport.
- They hold more product than cans, and are easier to stack.
- The pots can be put back in the fridge with the lid on.
- The pots can be reused and upcycled!
At the Rod & Ben’s office and kitchen we have set ourselves a challenge to see if we can come up with 101 ideas on how to, or what to make our of the pots. This is our list so far.
Get involved and send in your ideas to email@example.com
Upcycling is reusing waste without destroying it in order to form something new. Upcycling is more energy efficient as recycling takes waste products, breaks them down, then forms them into something new.